Sunday, October 17, 2010

Miso Café ♥


Credits: Miso Café's site
Today, my cousin and I went to a cafe in Røa, called Miso Café, to try the food there. I found out that they served Korean food, and ofc,, I HAD to go :P Once I got there, I'm glad I took a chance to come. The local was small, yet so cute and relaxing. The air was light and cozyy.. We ordered a bulgogi dish, and I actually ate everything, even the vegetable! I never do that, since I hate vegetables :P So I'm actually very surprised how my interests affects me >.<
But I have to admit that the dish was delicious!
Later we ordered two "spescial" moccas, and they were a little tasteless, but if they put in a little less water, I think it's going to taste great!
This cafe has now become me and my cousin's cafe. We're going to visit this place every saturdays from now on! >.<

Highly recommend to people who live in Oslo to visit Miso Café!!
Click here for their site: Miso Café

~EunAh♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment